Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Painting for fund raiser


This painting, acrylics on 91cm x 46cm canvas, was done as a favour for my nephew. His church youth group is holding an artie auction to raise some funds. If you live close by to Maryborough Queensland and would like to go and check out the auction then go to http://www.tinanacf.org.au/index.html and click on News/Events Events calendar for more details.
Whenever we go to the beach, I like to sit and watch the sea and boats, with the salty sea breeze brushing past my face. It lulls you into a peaceful state. Ahhh....I think some time at the beach is in order.
Anyway, for this painting I used a reference photo from the wetcanvas library, so thankyou to the contributor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi All,
    Just wanted to let you all know the auction went well and that my painting was one of the favourites at the auction. But main thing is the youth of Maryborough raised some well needed funded for their youth group.

    ReplyDelete